Top 10 Tuesday brought to you by Nicole Day, nanny to my 3 wild kids, extra set of hands for me, should be blogger and cougar fan extraordinaire.
1) Super cute shoes!
2) Fun food site. Fun wedding site.
3) Funny blog.
4) What I would want my boyfriend to get me for Valentine's Day. If I had a boyfriend.
5) Love this song! Found it when I was watching Dear John last night, plus it's Joshua Radin (and Schuyler Fisk) who is amazing. He is coming to DC tomorrow night (Tuesday)!
6) Just plain hilarious.
7) Also hilarious.
8) I wouldn't mind a couple days in this cush loft in NYC. . . .in my dreams. Or I could just move in. That would work too.
9) Painted morning skirt.
10) Delish! I'm thinking this is a little what dinner will look like tomorrow night. (Mary thinks YUMMY and also glad she isn't the one cooking dinner tomorrow!!)